Friday, October 07, 2005

Friday night blues

So How's life going people? Good I hope. It's Friday and I am an hour away from going home.
I was thinking about going to the Crown for some beers but I can't seem to find my drinking buddy, Pete. So it looks as if nothing will be happening tonight. If by some miraculous coincidence Pete should happen to call me then I would like to think he would be down for a few beers but who knows. This is all of no importance if I don't hear from Pete so whatever.
This was a pretty good week for me. Nothing bad happened so that is good. I got to go to happy hour at Moose's on Tuesday so that was pretty cool. I don't really have too much to talk about.
I basically got on just to talk about the Crown and how I wanted to drink with Pete and now that I have done that I realize don't have much to talk about. So I am going to get out of here and listen to my iPod till I have to go home. Buh-bye!!

No comments: