Friday, October 07, 2005

yeah its friday!

What will my friday consist of? well first off i'm waiting to go to a meeting. this guy is coming to talk about our 401k plans and either he's really late or we were notified wrongly.......its been an hour and i just got done with the meeting. i am now depressed. i'll never be rich, heck i'll never be able to care for myself when i retire....when i retire, please, i'll be working till i die. i think that 401k's are a bunch of bullshit. thats right, bullshit! you have to be enslaved at a company for years and then on top of that you have to be making a certain paycheck to be involved in any kind of investing. do i think that investing $25 a paycheck into my 401k is gonna get me my $300,000 when i retire? hell no. its so sad. what's even worse is that i'm the only person i know of who has a full time job (9-5, mon-fri) and has a part time job. I still don't have a penny to my name, ok maybe i have ten cents. I'm just venting here cuz if i don't i'll cry. So for all those who are making great money and living life without worries, i'm so envious. I personally think the statement "Money makes you happy" is true. I can only imagine how happy i'd be. I think i'm going to buy a lotto ticket tonight. Life is cruel...............sorry for the very depressing blog. i'm in a funk.

1 comment:

Pete said...

That was SO depressing. I want another post right now thats not so depressing. Life OUTSIDE the Rat Race.