Monday, October 03, 2005

Hello

Wassup people it's Randy. It is Monday evening and I am just hanging at work. I have been really busy today actually doing all kinds of stuff and answering about what seems like a million phone calls. It wasn't really that many but it was for dramatic effect.
So there were a few phone calls that stuck out in my mind. There was the one from a girl in Houston who wanted to give me her home phone number. She was 19 though and lived in Houston. But who knows I will probably end up getting it anyway who knows I like the idea of not knowing. The there was the girl from Ohio she is hilarious. It seems like everyday she has some problem with the computers in the store. We talked for a really long time like 40 minutes or something. It was mostly about her store and the messed up computers but it was fun. She is cool.
I don't know why I just told you about two random strangers I talked to on the phone today. I guess this is what my life has become a string of phone calls and strangers.
I actually walked across the stage and got my degree cover on Saturday, there was no degree inside only a note saying I could get my degree in like 10 weeks or something. Whatever... My family did come down though so that was cool. Seeing my parents was nice. They bought me an iPod. It is cool. I am using the word...cool...a lot. So my iPod is pretty neat I haven't even scratched the surface of the 60GB storage. That is approx. 15,000 songs. Now I seriously doubt I will ever have that many songs on my iPod but its nice to know its there just in case.
I am rambling I feel this blog of mine is going nowhere fast. Just one more thing I have 2 days off this week tomorrow which is Tuesday and Wednesday. Just thought I would let you all know. I got to go I am starting to bore even myself.

1 comment:

Pete said...

Dude..you must have a sexy phone voice.