Friday, October 14, 2005

Friday

Well folks another week has come and gone. Not a very exciting week in my life at least. I had two days off again this week, Wednesday and Thursday, and next week have those same two days off. It seems as if work is entering that rut, you know where you know what days you have to work, when you have to work and nothing is going to change that schedule. I hate it when that happens. But I guess that is life, falling into comfortable ruts.
I was gonna write some quotes from this book my parents gave me when I graduated but while browsing through it I noticed they were all like "believe in yourself" kind of quotes and right now I am am not in the mood for those. So sorry maybe next blog I will hook you up with some of those.
I really have nothing to do at work right now. I could be trying to close some cases but most of them have to do with pinpads and to do those cases the stores have to be open and only west coast stores are still open now and all their pinpads work. Anyway so I blog. I haven't done so in a while and I feel bad about it. Poor Lauri and Pete and Sheila now that she is back are carrying on this blog by themselves. I really have no excuses except that I really have nothing going on.
So I am bummed cause I realize I still have 2 hours left before I can leave, that blows. I got my paycheck today it wasn't as much as I had hoped, I wish it was more. Too bad though I guess. What else...? Damn I think I am at a total loss of words. I got nothing to say. I will participate in Pete's little Desert Island thing which he got from "The Office" but it's all good because he implemented it and I wouldn't have minus the quotes.
Movies
The Matrix
Star Wars Trilogy(obviously IV,V,VI)
Napolean Dynamite

Books
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
The Bible (great stories)
Jurassic Park (the only book I have ever read more than once, sad I know)

One luxury item
My iPod

Ok I guess that is it. I am going to in fact read and listen to my iPod so I bid you all farewell and perhaps I will see you sometime this weekend. That would be cool. Bye-bye.

No comments: