Thursday, May 26, 2005

although i'm a stowaway on rat race's blogspot, it's cool to see that everyone is on board recently. well, except for alex i guess (yep- that's a hint). pete, i was elated to see your post with the lizard photo! that's awesome and it was good to laugh first thing in the morning. lauri told me i was going to wear out the funniness of it all here pretty soon, so i'll give it a rest. but it's still damned funny!

my friend megan and i are getting together at my place for dinner tonight. she's bringing the chicken and i'm supplying the... no, not the stove top sillies, the rice-a-roni. and then we're going swimming- without waiting an hour. only one more day of work and then it's off to texas! last weekend, megan said she'd have no problem taking me to the airport on saturday. then i talked to her last night and she told me she has a hair appointment. i'll forgive your mom for that one, pete ;) so her hubby, doug, will have to drop me off. whatever- the song remains the same.

=o i just got word that pete has invited me to be an official member of the blog! i'm honored, really. i'd like to first thank the good lord in heaven. and, of course, my family (lauri) and friends (pete, randy, and alex). without them, none of this would be possible. literally.

okay... i have to go tie up loose ends before leaving for the day. i have a feeling that lauri and i will be switching our addictions. we're becoming blog whores. email was just the gateway drug.

No comments: