Friday, May 27, 2005

Not a good morning!

So i stroll into work around 9-ish, its Friday, nothing big happens. A machine that hasn't been working now works (at least it did yesterday). This morning the machine decided not to work. The day was off to a great start! I go next door to help but everyone seems to be in slow mo' and i feel in the way. So i'm starting to get irritated. I realize while i'm in this room that there is just tons and tons and tons of "hand me down" shit all over the place. Things we will never ever use and we took it cuz it was free. This company that i work for has a huge problem and its me. I'm a very very organized person. I give things away if its old and i'll never use it. I clean regularly. I keep things in their place. My company is a two building PACK RATS!!! Because one building wasn't big enough we mover to a bigger building. Now here we are in a bigger place and there isn't enough room so we bought the place next door. There is crap everywhere you turn. When in God's name will we ever find the need for almost 10 hoods? Now i know you don't know what a hood is (at least in my terms), its a really big desk thing that has doors and you get in it to mix smelly or corrisive liquids and it has a ventilation system. So there are those things around. Then there are tools and stuff that belong to Jim from over years and years. Well anyways, i'm straying from my original gripe. So its not a good day. Its a very P.P.R. day. And its only 10am and i've already eaten a cookie. I've put the girls in a room so i don't have to see them all day and i just really hope that i can hide in my office all day long until 5pm roles around and my 3 day weekend can start. To all of you who are sitting around a pool or going to happy hour or doing anything fun and outdoors.....aaaahhhhh, its not fair! And on a final note, my computer is freaking out, i have to do a defragment on it so i'll be out of commision for a while. TTYL

No comments: