Friday, May 27, 2005

Hey I Write!!!

Ok I do write just not all the time like everybody else. I was at work this past wednesday and thursday. First let me tell you how i did what I did wednesday. So my booking service called me about 2 weeks ago during the time they had no work and asked me if I would be willing to butt nude on some National Lampoon's Movie. Because there was no work I said sure. 2 weeks pass no money in my account I want the job cuz I would get 100 for 8 hours instead of the regular 54 for 8 hours. On tuesday I got the call to work on the movie. It was at Long beach on the Queen Mary (which is haunted). But let me get to the story. Only some people had to drop their clothes. I was one of them and their was a guy next to me who also had to drop trou in the scene we were hidin in the closet cuz the girl's husband came home and we were doin her (I guess). So it's ourfront so we are covering our package and it feels very uncomfortable next to some guy you don't know who also is coverong his package as well. We didn't work a lot so while we waited to do a scene I explored the Queen Mary I was by myself awhile and I didn't get lost but I found a door and there was a sign pointing at the door sayin PARANORMAL RESEARCH CENTER. I'd be a fool not to look so I opened the door and I feel cold and a little flusterd as i walk in but I find the light and turned it on. The room was filled with old TV's and notes explaining what happened with each one of them noone was in the room except me so this isn't made up. One TV turned on and off by itself the other showed half of the Tv and the other half showed scary images the note said (claims ghostly images in TV. Complaints about doors opening and water running by itself. I left and met up with a guy i met called Tim and we went to another place taking pictures and along the stretch we walked it got wierd and we felt wierd he took a couple pics and we see blemishes in the picture and it was digital so we left that place. I told him about the PRC and he said he tried to get in but it was locked. So we went in again this time we didn't turn the light on so we closed the door for 10-15 seconds and took pictures no blemishes in them. The final scene came and the scene was everybody running (away from the huband) on the port side. Oh yeah we were nude showing ours butts covering our packages. I tripped on the stairs going up at the top. But my hand never left my package Igotup & when we got to the front of the ship where the scene ended there were girls in the parking lot and were screaming at us WooHoo! They were probably screamikng at the good looking naked guys. THat's it I wrote something There.

No comments: