Tuesday, May 24, 2005

sheila says...

there's an article on nbc4.tv's website about a woman living in seal beach, ca who has turned 112 years old. that means she would've been born sometime in 1893! just imagine the things she's seen throughout her life... i think i've been through a lot of bull and i'm only 25! i'll be damned if i have to go another 87 years.

on a happier note: thanks for letting me blog on your spot everyone! you might have noticed that i already have a post up, courtesy of pete. he published my poem...how exciting! (i'm patting my own back right now) i really don't have anything monumental to say. lauri suggested revealing my personal life so here goes: i just broke up with my boyfriend who suddenly turned into an anus so i've been spending my time watching lots of t.v. (what do you think randy? should i get dvr?) this saturday i'm flying to dallas, tx to visit my family for a week. they say it's bloody hot out there so hopefully i'll return with a nice tan. this winter did me wrong; i'm so pale i'm practically transparent and big hoodies left room for a big belly to grow. but fat and pastey no more guys! we'll all morph into our cuter summer selves here pretty soon! hm... what else? ah! my best friend megan and i booked a cruise to mexico for september. it's a while from now, but vacations to look forward to are always good to have. they're almost motivational. and hopefully during my traveling abroad (well, texas and ensenada anyhow...lol) i'll meet a boy who'll either fill up my free time or really love watching television.

1 comment:

Pete said...

Man I hope I live to be 120. If I can't make it to the year 2096. I'm gonna be pissed.