Thursday, May 26, 2005

Henniniger Flats Closed

I drove by the Henniniger Flats trail head on my way home from school today because Emily told me the Trail was closed. I wanted to see that for myself. So many people use that trail, you'd think the city would be up in arms. But its true, there is a sign that says "park Closed due to unsafe conditions" and in fact you can see across the canyon a huge chunk of the mountain Landslid down covering a large portion of the road. Still its hard to believe there aren't drews out there working on it. Especially since Chantry Flat is also closed. Anyway i guess we're gonna have to keep doing first water trail for the time being.

1 comment:

Lauri said...

That's crazy. Plus there was a rescue today at Eaton Canyon. I guess its not so fun to hike there anymore.