Friday, May 27, 2005

Wow lot's has happened

So it seems like a flurry of activity since I last blogged. Good to see people good to see. So I know I promised a conclusion to my last blog and so I must. I don't like to lead people on. However like most cliffhangers the payoff is so unsatisfying.
When we last left our hero he was lying in bed at 4AM when suddenly...I couldn't fall asleep so I got out of bed put some shorts back on and went to go watch more TV. Hold on don't leave yet. When I got to the couch after stepping out to have a cigarette I decided to watch the first half of the "Alias" episode that I had already seen the second half of. So I hit info on the remote scrolled through the plot and the characters as I regularly do. My finger slipped and hit the DEL button which as anybody knows means delete. OH NO! Luckily the DVR asks if you are sure you want to delete it but in my flustered state of desperation of missing the season finale of "Alias" I hit the OK button. NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! And that was it the season finale of "Alias" was lost forever.
Now while to you and others this may not be a big deal, to me a crazy TV addict this was big. Because of my inability to roll around and just fall asleep I lost a season finale; it is akin to losing your baby because of stupidity. Anyway after that I was pretty depressed so I just crawled back to my room and fell asleep crying.

No comments: