Thursday, May 05, 2005

Dazed and Amused

On tuesday we saw the HHGG movie. I liked it. It deviated from the book a lot but you have to remember that with this story the book is not the definitive version. Unfortunately, Lauri couldn't go because she had the shits. Actually it turns out that her ulcer is back so make sure you give her your sympathy. On Wed. I went to see my college counselor but she wasn't at her office hours...for the second time. its fine its only my life in the balance. I got so frustrated I decided to get a little drunk and forget about all the pressure that the whole school situation has got me under right now. What better place to get drunk in the middle of the day when your not camping? Thats right...Casa De *** (Last name deleted for security reasons, but you know who you are. I went knocking on Alex and Randy's door at noon. Of Course, you guessed it... they weren't up yet. I even knocked three times to try and wake them up but no dice. I went to Lauri's to play some GTA until about one when I called them and found them awake and went over there. I downed three or so beers and a shot of Jack (don't ask me why) and the day was off to a wild start. later we went to Claim Jumpers and got some wings nachos and two pitchers of beer. The waitress there yelled at me because she heard me say "no one wants to go to Alaska" She was kind of cute so I, of course, froze and could think of anything witty to say. Alex said, "She Likes you." I got really hammered an it was fun. after wards we went back to the house and drank some more. Por Lauri called us because she was upset about her ulcer so she actually came over to the apartment. We ended the night at Happy hour at the Crown where we saw some friends. Actually the night ended with a trip to Mc Donalds. We had to sit in the parking lot because randy wanted some Chicken Selects and they had to make them fresh and man did I have to pee. The McDonalds was excellent. All in all it was a fun day and night. I'm only minorly hungover. Thats it.

2 comments:

Lauri said...

Hey Pete thanks for telling everyone i had the shits! LOL

Pete said...

Now I have the shits. Probably some kind of Karma thing for my having left you to go see a movie while you had the shits.