Tuesday, May 24, 2005

So tired...

Last night i went to see Star Wars. I thought it was a good movie. I never think to much about the way the movie should or should not be. It makes it more just plain entertainable. Pete and Randy and Alex over analyze it until they decide they don't really like it. Like i told Pete, its not like its a movie about your life and they left so much out that your pissed and it doesn't make sense. You don't know what really happened, its a story, made up. Pete however brought up the point that when you know something for so long you make up in your head the way it should be, and when its different you feel cheated. I can agree with that, but its still something that should be enjoyable, not something you won't ever watch again because you didn't like they way it was done. You know what i mean? Final thought here is that i see both sides as being valid points.

So now here i am at work, i had to drag myself here this morning. I'm so tired. Of course i walk to the back mfg room and the girls are looking bored and waiting for something to do. Thats the thing that bothers me about them. Either they are super slow and mess up or they look blatantly bored and then rush through the work and mess up. Ironic huh? There isn't much to do today so we'll see what happens. I'm also tired cuz i couldn't sleep last night. I was scared. For some reason the power goes on and off in my apt. complex. I don't know why and it isn't for long. Very split second stuff. Not even long enough to make my clocks reset. Weird huh? So it feaked me out when it did it like three times in a row at 1am. I paged Pete but he didn't call me back, so i had to deal with it and hide under my covers incase it happened again. Its the weirdest thing a power outage/blackout. You really don't realize how much noise and light everyday electricity makes. They hum of the refridgerator, the light of the clocks, the plain outside light. I need a flashlight cuz it gets super dark. Then there are the noises when the electricity turns back on. Things beep and reset and blink. Its a fightening thing, for me anyway. I live alone!

Ok well i guess thats it for now. Sheila wants to blog so i think i'll lend her my info. I don't think you'll all mind, there aren't many people blogging these days and if she wants to voice something i think she can. Ok? ok. Later!

No comments: