Sunday, May 15, 2005

Had something to write about

Hey everyone who reads this. It's about 3:00 am and I'm about to sleep but I thought I could tell you guys what I did today. Nothing! Wait that's not true I'm just so used to it. I was playing video games till my friends called me a little late by like 3 hours. Anyway my friend Nate got a playstation so I brought some games and schooled him. Then we talked about agents,acting,movies and then end up seeing scary movie and I don't know why. Oh wait we wanted to see a movie just for fun and not to think about. Next week I have my commercial workshop class from 10-5 but I'll have to leave at 9:00. It's very important that I do well so I Could get a agent. And then become famous so wish me luck.


Wait I forgot me and Nate went to the store to get some more beer cuz he already drank some and we had one left. So when we got to the store some guys were messing around with 2 CHICKS. So I was like Hey what's goin on! the guys were all like "Get away If you know what's good for you." The guys eyes started glowing red and they mad a rar! sound which showed their pointy teeth. They Were vampires!!!! The girls were screaming for help. So Nate and I acted quick he opened his trunk and threw me the automatic sunlight bullet pistol uzi (like in Underworld). As he grabbed the silver nitrate shotgun. He blew away 2 of the vampires and I blasted on 3 of them including one who tried to jump off a car onto me. I saw Nate fighting with the lead one and his shotgun was hit away. So he showed his cross and that didn't help this vampire was strong. I shot him twice and he was about to be bitten when a wooden stake flew right into the vampire's heart. The vampire was screaming in pain and yelled, "You will die someday SLAYERS!!!" and bursted into ash. We were wondering who threw the stake and sure enough It was Nate's girlfriend Caroline who was still in the car and she said, "Hurry Up and get me some candy too." The girls were leaving and left before I could get their numbers or any thanks. Nate said, "Sorry man. Then Caroline said, "You'll get a girl soon." I said, "I wonder if all this is worth it." Nate said, "We were chosen and whether you like it or not- -I said, " I know I know We Are The Aspiring Actor Slayers!!!"

1 comment:

Pete said...

Thats just alot of made up hokum. Everyone knows you don't drink beer!