Tuesday, May 31, 2005

May 31, 2005

I couldn't think of a clever title so sue me. Anyway not much going on today, just sat around and watched TV. I know what you're thinking when do I not sit home the majority of the day and watch the TV. Well for your information almost never.
So when I woke up in the morning yesterday I had a injury on my head. Nothing really bad just awfully noticeable and embarassing. The part of it all that makes no sense to me I have no idea how it happened. After work on Sunday Pete, Lauri and I went back to my house to hang out you know watch TV drink beer have a snack, hang out. BTW no digits from Sara because she wasn't working. So we are all sitting around watching Star Wars, eating taquitos and drinking beer. Lauri and Pete go home cause Lauri was falling asleep. Now the 2 of them combined before they left had a total of 6 beers. I had had 4 or something, doesn't matter basically they left and I wasn't tired so while watching the rest of Star Wars and miscellaneous TV I drank the rest of the beer. It was an 18 pack, so I drank 12 beers on Sunday night. Not really a big deal to me. Back to the point somehow, someway, sometime I did something that caused this mysterious injury to my head. Lauri said it looked like I fell and got a rugburn. But for the most part I was supervised all that night and nobody who I was with remembers it. OH well who knows what really happened. Just thought I would share.
So yesterday I went over to Pete's house to celebrate the memory of soldiers lost in warfare, Memorial Day obviously. I celebrated by having chicken and potatoes and beer. Everything was delicious. We had a good time Katie, Lynlee, Lauri, Pete, Tim and I were the crew partying. Katie was sick which sucked. After we hung out at Pete's for the majority of the day we went over to Tim's later had a few brews there and then I got Alex to pick me up at Lauri's and I went home. When I got home though I was not tired and thought I could drink some more.
So I started walking to 7-11 to get some beers and some smokes. Pete called me while I was walking to 7-11 and said I was crazy. I said I wasn't because it wasn't that far and I wanted beer. So when I got to 7-11 I didn't know what to get so I just got 2 Miller High Life tall boys. It's the Champagne of Beers. I got some snacks too. Then I walked home. So I was thinking I would plop down on the couch have a beer ro two then go to bed. I got there though, home, and didn't feel like drinking. It was weird I usually never have that problem. But hey now I have 2 tonight if I feel the need. Ok I am done for now I think I will come back and blog later when I have had those 2 High Lifes and am all by myself. My brother Alex is going out to see "The Longest Yard" with the virgin Kelly. He he. PEACE OUT!

1 comment:

Lauri said...

Hey Randy! So it doesn't sound bad when you say you walked to 7-11 but you forget to mention that it was at 11:30pm! LOL