Saturday, May 28, 2005

Saturday Night Lame

Hey hey hey, what's going on? I'll tell you what is going on here a whole bunch of fucking nothing. I have been sitting at home all day and am so beyond bored I don't know a word that could describe how bored I truly am.
Last night Pete, Alex and I didn't really do much which was cool we had gone out Thursday night after all. We got some Carls' Jr. for dinner got a movie and a game from Blockbuster Video and chilled the rest of the night. We saw "Assault on Precinct 13" it was decent more or less what I expected. After that Pete and Alex started playing "Tony Hawk Underground 2". I watched cause I personally haven't liked the series after Pro Skater 2 just my opinion. Well after a while of Pete beating Alex at almost everything Pete went home and we watched some TV and went to bed. I am not really elaborating too much because there is not much to elaborate about.
Today like I stated earlier I have done nothing which while the sun is out I don't mind too much but once the sun goes down it gets cooler and I want to do something. I am not going to tonight though in all likelihood which is probably good I will save some money which is always a good thing.
So Pete had to work tonight, which sucks but hey at least he is making the cheddar. He had said he was going to get Sara's phone number or give her mine since I was retarded and forgot to get that important information so I could see her tomorrow before work. I haven't gotten a call so I am not sure if he did or did not. It really isn't his responsibility anyway I was the moron. OH well no biggie que sera sera.
Well I guess I am going to go back to being bored yeah I can't really think of anything witty or cool to say. I might be back later tonight depending on how the rest of the evening goes. BYE.

2 comments:

Pete said...

I saw Sara tonight but Christopher and NJ were always around her so I didn't want to be like "Hey, Randy wants the digits." So you'll have to ask her yourself Manana.

Pete said...

I like to school Alex at video games. It makes me feel good. Usually when we play each other he laughs at me. And when we play cooperatively he yells at me. So its fun watching him squirm.