Friday, May 27, 2005

The next day

So nothing really went on Thursday that you don't already know about except what I did. YAY!
On Thursdays I usually lounge about doing what I do. If I have to say what I do you don't know me well enough and we need to have a serious talk while watching some TV. So I woke up and watched an episode of "SVU". Just a side note I always have a ready supply of 2-3 episodes of "SVU" just in case. After watching that episode I realized I still had some homework due for my Thursday night class, Career Strategies, so I went off to my brother's room(he had left for work early) to finish it up. Unfortunately I didn't feel like doing it so instead I blogged. I started blogging around 1 or so. Another side note everything in my life is structured around what is on TV or what will be on TV later. The reason for that side note is because I thought "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" was on at 2 so I thought I would blog till that was on. But to my dismay when I went to turn on the TV at 2 Buffy had been on at 1 just another reason the world is against me. So instead I watched some show on VH1 about Awesomely Bad Fashion. It was lame compared to Buffy. So after some of that I decided to actually attempt to do some homework. It went so-so I disn't finish it all but I didn't really care due to Advanced Senioritis. As I was doing my homework Alex came home in a foul modd I think due to lack of sleep. So he came in here and laid down to get some much needed beauty sleep. I picked up the computer and moved to the living room to finsh whatever homework I felt like doing. After deciding I had done enough homework I packed up my computer and waited for Mandie to arrive so I could go to school. Side note Mandie is a totally awesome girl who takes me to school every day we have school.
I will spare you details about school excpet to say my teacher was not happy with me since I didn' do all my homework, eh WHATEVER! So during school Pete called me and said everyone was going to the Crown to celebrate Tom's, his brother, birthday. All this did was want me to leave school at that moment for the rest of my time at school all I could do was stare at the clock and wish I was gone. We took off at 9 and I got home and changed into something a little more suitable and took of for the Crown with my brother. In the car we heard System of a Down yelling about sending the poor somewhere and some other random songs.
We got to Crown and met up with Pete and Lauri and assorted friends like Lynlee. While there we drank quite a bit and ran up a bit of a bill. So much so that now I only have 3 dollars in my wallet. Oh well it was worth it. Pete and I began discussing philosophical ideas none of which I can remember but it was fun, until ALex got mad at us so we stopped. Anyway after we had drank enough to not feel feelings anymore we left. Lauri had already gone home since she unlike the rest of us had a real job to go to in the morning. So we took Pete home and then came home. I made a turkey sandwich it was delectable. Then I had a cigarette and went to bed. I was kinda tired and being drunk didn't really help.
All in all a typical Thursday evening in Rocks Harder's life. No it is Friday so it is time to REPEAT last night's fun!! PEACE OUT. See you tomorrow for another exciting installment of "RAT RACE".

P.S. Sorry if I forgot to mention anything else super cool that might have happened.

No comments: