Wednesday, May 25, 2005

...and another thing!

with the heat of summer comes..... Leeeeeeeezzaaaaaaarrddss! they're sneaky. that's why you have to call them out. there are tons of little brown lizards that live in the bushes outside of our office building, see? and when it's super hot outside, they like to come in. (who'd ever want to come inside our office building must be feeling a heat stroke coming on.) so whenever lauri and i go outside on our way to the building next door, we call them: leeeeeeeezzaaaaarrddss! go on - try it! it's like saying "swiss"- you can't do it without a smile :)

2 comments:

Lauri said...

Actually the lllleeeezzzzaaaarrdddsss are kinda big. I think the get into our radioactive trash or something. They quite colorful too.

Pete said...

One time, when I was hiking I saw two llleeeeeezzzaarrrds doing it...well... lllleeezzzaaarrrddd style. I don't know why but it totally freaked me out. They stopped when they heard me coming near and they ran in separate ditections. The male lizard I swear looked back at me as if to say..."Thanks a lot you cock blocking bitch."