Saturday, July 30, 2005

Blog Blog While I Sing This Song

Descendents-I'm The One: Ok Pete I just want more fun when we hang out. That's it. Randy why are you staying there so long. Sublime-Garden Grove: Did you realize its HOT here and nice up there and not pay for anything. I worked pretty good this week worked some dating show called the score with host Ryan Cabrera (dated Aslee Simpson), some ESPN promo for college gameday with country alternative (they call it) Big and Rich feat. Cowboy Troy(a black cowboy who raps) and Two foot Fred (a midget who acts wierd with a wierd hat). Something Corporate-I Woke Up In A Car: Also Las Vegas I was a geeky accountant with randy's favorite actor James Caan (who is growing a goatee that looks retarded and is short). Then I did a pool scene dancing with a unbuttoned shirt with some good lookin girls then moved to the back cuz my wardrobe aprroved shirt was too bright. New Found Glory- I Don't Wanna Know : whoa I almost lost my blog but I found it. The Used-Take It Away: Hopefully I worksome better shows and get one more voucher. Pete you write a lot save some blogging for us I don't have a computer at work. Some questions to ask
1. Nokia or Motorola
2. Get brain tumor from a cell phone
3. Wish You Had More
4. East coast or West Coast
5. Rain or sunshine
6. Do you long to be articulate and interesting but worry you are not

My answers 1. Motorola 2.Possible 3.Money 4.West coast 5.Rain 6.Yes

Write whatever you feel at that time.

2 comments:

Pete said...

I feel that was the strangest post I've ever read.

Randy said...

That was a bizzare post. Plus the reason I am staying up here has nothing to do with the temperature. I have not gone on as many hikes as I wanted to and I am helping my dad build a greenhouse.