Monday, July 11, 2005

The Trials and Tribulations of Tetanus (and alliteration)

I don't have anything funny or important to say but I wanted to post anyway. It was a fun sunday and I was very proud of Lauri for getting out there and trying something new. I can't wait to see the rest of the games. Today was the start of Trash removal week at our house. It looks like the giant roll off bin we got is going to fill up before we have all the trash out there but we'll do our best. I took a rusty nail through my shoe and into my foot in the process. I hope my tetanus is updated, I might end up with lock jaw. Tommorow I hope we finish the job. Randy is going to come over tommorow and help. He was supposed to come today but the damn bin didn't get there until 2:30 so we didn't work for very long. At least I didn't because I had to go to work. I'm going to come up with something funny to blog about while I'm here at work but until then...

1 comment:

Lauri said...

you didn't tell me you got a nail in your foot! I hope your shot is still good. Is it a 10yr good shot?