Friday, July 22, 2005

Haylie Moe??

Hey guys what's up. I told you I might have some gossip for you. Well I have a big one. Haylie Duff I think likes yours truly. She was laughing after I made a comment when I was working on 7th Heaven. That's not enough? Let's look at some facts. I worked on Joan Of Arcadia before Haylie did and 7th heaven before Haylie did. Interesting? But anyway randy is gone and I'm stuck in this hot apartment alone. Pete what's up I called you I had a fun day planned for us. So maybe I'll catch a movie now. I work on some football movie with the Rock on monday so that should be cool. I'll probably catch The Island this weekend and maybe give it a review. But I'm afraid I'll let too much of the movie out and ruin it for anyone who might watch it (same thing as fantatic 4). I'll talk or see eveyone later. Maybe you'll see me with Haylie.

2 comments:

Pete said...

What was the comment that made her laugh?

Lauri said...

Haylie Moe?.............