Wednesday, July 06, 2005

A blog gone wrong!

When i was trying to think of something to blog i thought that i had the perfect thing. I can blog about my day on Friday. But then as i thought more on it i realized that everyone had heard it already, well the four of us anyways. Then i figured that maybe other bloggers out there would like to hear of my adventures. So here i go. Friday i worked a double. Eight hours then what should have been another four hours turned into five hours. I worked hard and steady at my regular job. We've been having very busy Friday's lately...and Monday's and Tuesday's, well you get the idea. We had a party for June and July birthdays. That was fabulous..NOT. So after that day i went to work for the night. A pretty laid back show....................................................................... then i stopped writing. I originally started this blog on Tuesday at 9am and never got around to finishing it. Its now Wednesday 4pm. How sad that i can't even finish a story. So i'm not going to even bother writing what happened on Friday, its a week old almost. To sum it up, it was a long tiring day and this week is pretty similar. I'm going to end this blog and write a new, fresh, updated one. bye!

No comments: