Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Family and Work

Well this week i'm not an orphan. My mom and dad are here, along with my sister and the family dog Millie! I freakin adore that doggie. There just kinda hangin out and seeing the usual sites. My sister met up with a friend and went to an Angels game yesterday. Seems like they are having an ok time. I figure that they would be doing this kinda thing cuz who wants to go home and need a vacation from their vacation. I think we all know this feeling. I've been seeing them here and there. Other than that its the usual going to work and then falling asleep when i drive home. I had a meeting today with one of my vendors. He's making a product for us. On Friday i have another meeting with a customer this time. He wants to come over and use some of my equipment to see if he wants to buy one. Apparently we are the first ones to use one of these machines so sometimes other people come and check it out instead of trying to get someone to come to them...understand? nevermind. I'm so tired that my brain just isn't working anymore. I can't wait to head home. So i think i'll leave it there. Thanks for listening.

No comments: