Friday, July 08, 2005

it was the best of times... it was the worst of times.

hey guys! my parents are going out of town tomorrow-- party at my place!

i can't believe the week is gone already. but boy, am i glad. you know how it goes... you love your family but you love it when they go away too. this time around really tried my patience. and i realized that i'm going to be an old maid! i like living alone a little too much (evident by the way i want to throw my parents out on their keasters). all that's missing is perfectly placed tchotckies and a few cats.

thanks so much for coming out last night, pete! i know it was a long wait in traffic just to eat pizza! oh and thanks for exposing my most embarrassing moment ever. that was a hoot. really. and lauri totally treated everyone! that was super nice of her. it contradicted her nickname: lauri poory.

No comments: