Thursday, July 21, 2005

It's HOT!

If i weren't inside an air conditioned building i think i'd die! Two days now where i've had to turn on my air conditioner as i drove to work at 8am. I think i've had my air conditioner on at my apt. the whole time. My planties are wilting. My fishies are hot too. I love seeing the huge thunderheads over the mountains though, Sheila can testify to that. I wish we got more crazy thunderstorms around here though. Apple Valley and Palm Springs get tons of them. Hopefully there won't be any fires around my house. We have a softball game this Sunday and i think its at 8:45pm this week. We need to win this one!! Last week it was terribly hot and we didn't do very well at all. So we'll see how this week cools down or steams up. I really really hope that Randy sends pictures from Alaska or brings some home. Get some recipes from your mom while your up there for dinner nights. Stay cool everyone and take care of your pets!

1 comment:

Pete said...

I wanna be the new manager! I have coaching experience and I believe in positive reinforcement. Plus I dig the shirts.