Friday, July 29, 2005

Here are a few pics... Enjoy


This is my house...It's even better on the inside!!!


This is my car...OOOOOOOO....AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!
This is my second cousin Luke...cute little guy ain't he?
The piece you see in the center at the bottom is a piece of the glacier that fell seconds before I got there. It is a lot of ice!!

This is a pic from the top of the Haystack trail...Beautiful hey.



This is a pic of the Eyak river from the Eyak River Trail.
Hope you liked those pics they weren't the best you'll have to wait for those till I get back. That is just some of the beautifulness(is that a word) that I have experienced so far. I really wish all you people were here you would love it. I miss you all...and I hope you can't wait till I get back. PEACE OUT!!
P.S. I finished here before midnight... HA, HA, HA!!!

1 comment:

Pete said...

Nice pics dude. I say you have to keep the shell on the truck, its very alaska pimp. plus we are gonna need it for road trippin. ROAD TRIPPIN'!!!