Thursday, July 14, 2005

I'm BACK?

Hey guy's whats up. I've been so busy I've been working this whole week and now have a chance to write a little. I was working on a film called little miss sunshine a movie directed by those 2 people who directed all those smashing pumpkins videos (jonathan dayton and valerie faris). As a Pageant Patron!!! But whatever I met some cool people and also got a sag voucher( cuz I'm cool and nice). But it comes with a price. I got a flat tire on tuesday luckyI already parked. So I actually went to the mechanic today and my tire was still wobbly when I drove around the block. So i put on the spare tire and headed to work. So I'm getting a new tire tomorrow and getting my wheel alignment checked at to make sure they are not the problem. So now I'm back to work so maybe more interesting stories and celeb gossip. To keep up with the sadness blog i will quote a song by dropkick murphy's:... how simple life can be,somehow it all went wrong, and your plans just feel apart, and you ain't got the heart to finish what you started.

No comments: