Thursday, July 14, 2005

Something for us all to think about!!

Have you all noticed that our blogs are very depressing lately? Randy blogs about how he does nothing all day, Sheila blogs about how slow everyday is and it sucks/stinks. I blog about how much i hate work and how sad i am about my herpes. Pete blogs about how society is fucked. This blog seems to be about how we are so not happy with ourselves and the way things are going in life. We are all very unhealthy people who hate where we are in life. How can we fix this??? Exercise? Better eating? Sucking it up and getting new jobs? Facing our fears? I know i fall into all these catagories. So what am i going to do about it? Well my doctor told me to eat better...the fucking doctor Lauri!!! Geez do i need to throw up my intestines to listen to the doctor? I joined a softball team for some outdoor fun and exercise. A new job? Well that goes along with the facing my fears. I would have to sacrafice a whole lot in order to leave my job. Will i be happier in the long run though if i do find another job? That's something i'll have to explore. So what about you guys? What are you gonna change? What fears are you going to conquer?

1 comment:

Pete said...

I dont remember any blogs about a fucked society?