Monday, July 11, 2005

open the barn door...kick out the hay!

good job on your first game, lauri! practice makes perfect- you'll be better next time.

so i ended up spending most of the weekend with you party people. too bad i don't live closer, it was fun. sports, friends, pizza, and beer = a winning combination.

hey, i have a question about our weekly dinner night: does the person hosting have to come up with the menu or can we put in requests? cuz i'm good at cooking, but i suck at coming up with ideas.

by the way, pete, you can totally crash out on my couch after getting hammered and staying up all night. but you might wake up with 'balls' written on your forehead.

2 comments:

Randy said...

I think we should be able to make requests. It can't hurt.
If I spend all night and get "balls" written on my forehead somebody will die. PEACE!

Pete said...

I request that you make a turkey dinner with stuffing and mashed potatos. and don't skimp on the gravy.