Friday, July 22, 2005

From AK Dawg

Wassup all my homies it is 10:30 time here in Alaska and the sun has not gone down yet. It is just starting to go and set. Crazy, huh? So what else basically my first full day was today and no hiking yet however we did go out to the lake and cruise around on my cousin's boat with some workgroup here from Kansas. That was cool.
Tomorrow I am going to help my Day, uncle and cousin set up a fence around my uncle's balcony cause one of my other cousins is coming to visit on Sunday and she has some young ones so just to be safe we will have that up. After that is over I may go on a short hike if I can, my parents won't let me hike alone they say it's dangerous so if I can grab someone to go with kinda annoying but what are you gonna do. Anyway I saw my car it looks all right I don't really like the shell so I might do away with that but we'll see.
I am going to start with the picture taking tomorrow and I will definitely post a few just to keep you guys reading my blog.
Pete good to hear you beat Sudoku, I am just bummed I couldn't be there to steal the credit, maybe next time. Lauri and Sheila you guys are having way too much fun at work. I am jealous. Alex the whole Haylie Duff thing I say go for it man don't let the man get you down!!
Alright guys well after a busy day of actually doing stuff I am kinda tired I think I will watch a little TV and then go to bed. I got a big day tomorrow. Peace out y'all and try to stay cool down there. BTW the high temp today was 71 degrees. Ouch that's gotta hurt!! This is R. Moe signing off and remember to spay and neuter your pets. Thanks.

2 comments:

Pete said...

Cruising around on the lake? Yeah that would have been a bad time to start taking pictures. Good thing you decided to wait.

Randy said...

I didn't know we were going till the last minute no time to grab camera. PUNK!!