Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Insert Witty Title Here

Tomorrow I go to The Great White North a.k.a Alaska. My flight leaves at 6:30 AM which is so not cool. But oh well. I am basically going to chill out, cool down and get a car. I am pretty excited to be getting a car. If you know me expect rides people, expect rides.
Anyway I just wanted to get on and let everyone know that even though I will be far, far away I will remain dilligent in my blog duties. I will even post pictures of stuff I see while there...won't that be exciting.
So this week was pretty cool I got to go to San Mateo with the boys and let me tell you everything Pete wrote happened. It was all true. It got a little crazy. Well I am kind of getting really hot being this far away from the A/C. So I am going to sign off and go lie in front of the A/C. Peace out to all my homies and try to stay cool.

No comments: