Thursday, July 07, 2005

Somethin Or Nothin

Hey guys! Nothin has happened in my life. I have to work 3 days next week on somethin called Little Miss Sunshine. What the hell is that? That's all I know of to report. My agent says I have no auditions cuz my look is so unique she's lookin for the perfect one for me. I guess it'sgood but I would like to go to some auditions at least for feedback from casting directors. Friday I got somethin me and a couple of friends are seein the fantastic4 which should be fun. Nate's girlfriend is gone so we will probably get drunk too. But I don't know. that hottie from my commercial workshop e-mailed me just to replyto a what's up. I wanna e-mail her again I need help. What should i say to her? Real things too (Pete I'm lookin your way)

2 comments:

Pete said...

When have you ever listened to a Damn word I say?!

Pete said...

Also, remember when I clocked that guy with the butt of my gun on HALO? That was Friggin' Awesome!