Thursday, July 28, 2005

Easy Greasy

Well someone's got to blog something and it might as well be me since I don't have a goddamn thing to do all day until I go to work. I enjoyed dinner last night at Lauri's . We had burritos of the highest quality. Next week's dinner plans looks like its wide open since all my hours are on the weekend. So Randy, I thought you were gonna post some of the pics you're taking on the blog whats up. Since I didn't get to go to Alaska you could at least let me live vicariously. Man this is crazy I'm losing my fuckin mind. Alex is working Randy's on vacation and I haven't shaved or showered in three days and I've watched more TV these last two weeks than in the last six months. This whole crazy world has gone topsy turvy. I went hiking the other day but its so damn hot here I think I'm gonna get heat stroke. I know what I could do, I could go to the library and return my overdue book. But I haven't finished the book and there are going to be a lot of long boring hours this week at work and I'm gonna need something to read so maybe I'll keep the book until monday. I got it from some out of the way library branch anyway that I'll probably never have to go back to and pay the fine. I need to get in the shower now because I'm greasy. Greasy I tell you...greasy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is hard for me to say but the john doe site has fallen apart i desperatly want to be apart of your pog or whatever the hell you call it

Pete said...

We call it a "blog" it's short for "web log". Just remember with great power comes great responsibility. I'm sending you an invite. But I after you join we will demand a public renounciation of the John Doe Society and a retraction of your previous comments regarding the Rat Race Blog.