Friday, July 29, 2005

God I hate you Randy...

First I'm totally jealous of your Yukon adventure. Second, I'm bored as shit out here without my Roll Dog. And third your brother doesn't like me hanging out at the apartment because we "don't do anything". COME HOME MOTHERFUCKER!
By the way, what the hell is a work group? Is it like a chain gang or something. You should fuck with them. Be all like "You eyeballin' me boy, can't concentrate on them weeds if you eyeballin'." You know give em the full Cool Hand Luke experience. When I come out there, and I'm comin next summer, I'm gonna tear that place up. I'm gonna hike 'til my feet fall of and I see a grizzly bear, or a moose or something.

1 comment:

Randy said...

Dude first of all I so wish you were here man. I would be so much more awesome if you were. Second of all they are not a chaing gange they come to like work on the church and stuff. Lastly here are some pics. More to come but I gotta keep you guys wanting more.