Tuesday, June 28, 2005

ah to blog...

Hello there everyone! I had a wonderful vacation last week. Very relaxing and most times strenuous. Pete and I hiked Half Dome which kicked my frickin ass. We saw wildlife and lotsa water. We didn't wanna come home. Being back at work is going ok so far. Nothing to major to stress out about...yet. I'm sorry your having such a terrible time at work Randy. I agree that its time to move on. However, your going to wait until next Monday? Get your ass moving now, and stick it to the man! Don't even give them the satisfaction of finishing out the week. Don't forget to check out the fav web sites like Monster.com for a new jobbie job. Also something enjoyable to check out, an oldie but goodie, soyouwanna.com! I was checking that out yesterday and its always fun to read. I guess i don't have much more to talk about today. Keep your head up everyone, it never stays bad for long.

1 comment:

Randy said...

Lauri you rock!!