Friday, June 10, 2005

Whole Lotta Nothin...

Hi bloggers! Well nothing to interesting had happened lately. I can't seem to stay out of trouble at work though. For those of you who know me, i'm not a trouble maker and i'm very responsible, oh well. BUT if you get me angry i'll throw you across the room until you bleed! I'M SO JUST KIDDING!!!! :) So today after work i have to go shopping. We are all headed to a wedding tomorrow and i'm still shopping. Its not my wedding, so why do i care? Cuz i don't get dressed up that often and i wanna look pretty. Then after that i'm going to Pete's aunt's house to watch doggies. Its gonna be fun. I work on Sunday. Ok wow this is the most boring blog ever. Its quite obvious i have nothing to say. I apologize! Have a great day...everyday! (inside joke)

No comments: