Monday, June 20, 2005

Weekend

So school is over for me. That is right ladies and gents. Randy Moe is out of school. Hard to believe I understand. But it's true now all I gotta do is find a job. Funk that. (for now)
I'll be back. I started this post on Friday after I had finished school then Pete came over adn I started drinking and well you know how that goes. Anyway so this weekend was pretty mellow. On Friday I went out with Pete and Lauri to the Crown before they depaprted for their vacation in Yosemite. Hope they are having a good time. Alright now I got some music playing and it is a perfect blogging environment.
So Saturday I did nothing. Literally I sat around the apartment all day. Watching TV, playing video games, surfing the web. Nothing with a point. Then I started drinking around 4 or 5 and by the end of the end of the evening had finished about 10 or so when I decided to stop. More or less Staurday was pointless.
Sunday was mostly nothing again. It was Father's Day and my brother's birthday. Both of them were in AK so I really had nothing to celebrate. So I watched some TV, took a nap and played video games. Later that day I went over to Tim's house to watch the Finals and hang out with some beer. After all that excitement I rented "Be Cool" from Hollywood Video. I watched it, it wasn't bad. Then I went to bed.
Today is Monday, it must suck having to go to work. I have done a lot today. I got my passport information turned in so I can go drive through Canada, eh. I also consolidated my student loans through Sallie Mae. Important to do since loan rates are going up 1.9% July 1. I also haven't watched TV or played video games yet today. BOOMMM! Damn I rock.

No comments: