Monday, June 13, 2005

Stuff

No Pete no bars as of yet haven't had the desire to drink. I know you are probably calling me a wuss as you read this. I went to the reluctant and it wasn't great their fish and chips aren't the same but I had some great fish and chips at this trailer restaurant (its a trailer thats been made into a restaurant like a catering truck) called "The Picnic Basket". I had some beer on saturday I had to go with my Dad to some award ceremony for some guy I never heard of. they were serving drinks free so I had one and then I asked dad for another one and he said yes but thats it. BUMMER! I've been to the Killer Whale Cafe and that's been good twice I had a blue cheese bacon burger and just today I had the Cobb sandwich and fries with both and they have not dissappointed me yet. I was also booked on a audition for a commercial. I think it was today my cell phone is fucked up so I didn't know. But I think she forgot I was on vacation and I'll call her tomorrow and find out what happened. So I've been having a good time I've watched the Avaiator, Finding Neverland, and National Treasure twice. Also I heard from Yahoo Movies that a HALO movie is being made. YES!!! Pete it is the powder house. I miss you all and I will talk to you guys later.

No comments: