Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Back From The North

Hey guys wussup!!! I'm BACK!!!!! That's It!







NAAHHH! But I got so much stuff to do this week so this will be short and sweet. I know what you are thinking Alex is busy NOOOO. But I am I have to get a new drivers license cuz mine expired and I didn't get sent one or a renewal slip in the mail so I have to go to the dmv tomorrow. WOOHOO!! Have to sign up at triple A cuz I have the money to do that now. Have to talk to my agent. Have to talk to my booking service. Have to get gas. Have to go to the bank. Have to talk to my Dad about some stuff. Have to call Kelly cuz I bet she'll wanna see Mr and Mrs Smith again cuz someone couldn't wait but thy did wait for Batman. Most of those are things I have to do. But I do get to go to two cool parties this weekend. On saturday I'm goin to Caroline's goin away party it's goin to be sad. But she'll come back hopefully me and nate can handle the forces of evil with one of the slayers gone. Then on Sunday I go to Randy's Graduation Party he wants me to get drunk but again I have to drive he said I could crash somewhere but I'll about it. That plane ride took my energy. So hopefully I get enough energy from sleep cuz I got a big week. Talk to u Guys later.

No comments: