Saturday, June 11, 2005

An Alaskan HELLO!

What's up everyone It's ALEX!!!! I'm here in Alaska visiting my family and having a good time. I miss everyone down there but I will be back soon. I haven't been up to anything good because it's been raining since I got up here but I plan to go and see the glacier this week sometime. Also I've just been resting and settling in I had a hectic flight with my flight being cancelled and then my luggage didn't come for 2 days. But I'm here and having a good rest I watched THE AVIATOR and ANCHORMAN man Howard Hughes was fucked up. I also talked to Nate and Caroline (the other aspiring actor slayers) and I told them to watch over you guys while I'm gone. Don't try to find them because they see you but you don't see them. Couple things I wanna adress:

Pete I was happy I was getting an agent and soon to become an actor and no she doesn't know anyone to make you become a Jedi but good luck with that. The song by THE GAME and 50 Cent is called Hate It Or Love It. Keep Randy cool and spirits up and tell Danny M. Congratulations and I hope his marriage is great. I'll watch all the Aquateen Hungerforce when I get home.

Lauri I'm glad you are doing great but I wanna know the story of this inside joke.

Sheila You are a great additon to our blog I love reading your little comments and posts.

Randy I don't know what to say to you. Watch out for crazy girls? Good Luck with finals. Okay I'm lost what happened with this girl do you like her or not. But you remember what Lloyd Banks says in his song ON FIRE.

Also everyone watch LORDS OF DOGTOWN and keep an eye on the screen for yours truly. the best and biggest time to see me is at the Long Beach competition and I'm wearin a hawaiian shirt thats blue with white flowers.

1 comment:

Pete said...

Good to hear from you bro. One thing: You don't have to say "Its Alex in the post because it says "posted by Alex" at the bottom. Later Days.