Thursday, June 02, 2005

i've got a good joke...

but ya have to read it to yerself like your from kentucky or something in a moonshine drinkin', belly scratchin', sister marryin', double-wide livin', white trash accent, okay?

"a cop pulled me over and asked me if i had been drinkin'... i said 'no, why? is there a fat chick in my backseat?'"

lol... i love that one even though i'm not a guy. and i guess it's funnier told in person. but i'll give you guys the copyrighting permission so you can tell it to your friends. oh ya- i totally stole it off of "blue collar tv" which explains the trailer park accent. i'm such a biter.

1 comment:

Pete said...

Sheila, I found your blog. When you save a post as a draft you can retreive it by going into "change settings" then choose "posting" then choose "Edit Post" and it should be there. This one was kind of old so I had to tell it to show me 25 old posts and there it was.