Wednesday, June 01, 2005

My week..so far

Lots to talk about.....where to begin, hmmm lets start with saturday shall we? Yes that's right saturday,(i know its wed). Saturday i was pissed cuz Pete had to go to work and i was gonna be bored(a single tear falls from my eye) and then i was stressing cuz i needed to get a smog check that was due very very soon. I somehow talked myself out of getting a smog check after my hair appt. but then i got mad at myself for being such a procrastinator that i went and got one later. So the smog check got done! Then i sat on my ass and watched repeat after repeat of things on saturday tv.

Sunday was rainy so that was a bummer..or was sat the rainy day? anyways, i had to work that night so that sucked cuz Tim was having a gathering that afternoon that we missed. As far as the work night went, it was interesting. Pete referred to having to write an incident report about that night. Well his boss, who i never really see, flipped out on some guys. He asked if he could help them and they said no and he got super pissed. I don't know what set him off but it was scary to watch. You almost saw the moment in his brain where he got angry. It was really weird. So the guys ended up getting kicked out even though they had tickets and everything and they called the next business day and made a fuss. So since Pete was there he had to give a report about what happened. Gotta watch what you write with that one!

So on Monday we all hung out at Pete's. It cleared up perfectly and we got some sun. I drank some beer, ate some bbq, then got super tired, then drank like eight cups of coffee, then drank some more beer, then ate mac & cheese then had a huge hot dog. My stomach was pissed at me! All night it was gurgling and gasy and then in the morning i was peeing coffee and burping hot dog. It was not ok!

Tuesday (yesterday) i dragged myself to work. It wasn't a bad day considering that Sheila isn't here to help. She's in Texas (hi Sheila, check Leslie's email) and i had to work alone. The main printer wasn't working so i couldn't print anything and neither could anyone else. And no one could fix it. I worked hard and got home only to be very lazy. I should have gone hiking but i couldn't get motivated. I decided to make some dinner instead. Then i went for a stroll, at a decent hour i might add. lol.

And now here we are at wednesday. I'm drinking some coffee and i had a doughnut. Talk about heart burn. One of my girls called in sick and the printer still isn't working. Sheila comes home tomorrow. I gotta pick her up at the airport in the afternoon. I leave for Vegas on Friday! I hope it'll be fun and rewarding. I gotta figure out my expenses tonight and get my ulcer meds refilled. Its gonna be a painful weekend otherwise. Didn't i tell everyone that if my medication was going to be that expensive i was gonna make it work hard! Believe me its working very hard!

Oh i forgot to talk about Pete and Randy walking with beer. It was not ok. You can't do that anywhere, i don't care where i live, vegas only! Randy at least put it in his pocket and you couldn't see it. Pete was showing everyone. I was so angry, i think i cussed him out a lot. But of course i think back on it now and he was only having a good time. But then when we were walking back home he brought a beer in hand again and there was a cop parked outside near my apt. I waited for Pete(he was way in the back) and he didn't have the beer anymore. I told him there was a cop right there and he said he had thrown the empty can in the bushes at the library! Do you remember that Pete? You litterer! So i was mad. Then Alex came to pick up Randy but he wouldn't get out of the car of come to my door. He called the apt. wondering where he was. I hung up on him. I thought it was rude he wasn't coming to the door. (Come to the door next time Alex). So thats it. That is my week in review. I hope you enjoyed my blog! :)

3 comments:

Pete said...

I had my beer in my pocket too but then you jumped on my back and my beer went all over me so I took it out of my pocket.

Pete said...

We may be a bunch of TV watching nerds but when we party we don't fuck around. Oh and by the way I threw an empty beer bottle in my pool on memorial day. Chicka Chickow!!!

Randy said...

Wooohooo!! Man we sure know how to P-A-R-T-Y! Yeah baby