Tuesday, June 28, 2005

tuesdays stink

hello everyone. it's rather ironic how i have nothing to say now that i have ample time to write. i was going to complain about how lame i consider tuesdays to be, but after reading lauri's blog, i'm suddenly seeing the glass half full! pete, that's a super funny picture of you guys at san clemente. i'll have to post some hilarious ones of lauri and me... j/k. that's blackmail material. looking for a job sucks, randy. but you'll find something good where you don't have to wear a bowtie and teal jacket (no offense lauri and pete) or work for... how did you put it? oh ya- your "fat, stupid bitch of a boss". that cracked me up. anyhow, you didn't graduate in vain. do something computer-related or whatever it is that interests you. then you'll be motivated to actually go to work. not that i'd know, but it sounds pretty good, eh?

well it's no secret how excited i am that lauri is back from vacation. i thought she'd come back to work and find me curled up in the fetal position under my desk. but i made it through the week and i'm happy to hear that yosemite was awesome. even though you guys got your asses smacked by the 'friggin rock wall'.

2 comments:

Pete said...

I dont wear a friggin teal jacket. I am the Event Supervisor I'm a very important person with a lot of responsibility!

Pete said...

I'm not really, just stroking my own ego.