Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Thanks...I think

20 bucks for a CD player, good job. Usually I just waste $20 on beer, cigarettes and crap. It's good to know somebody out there can put their money to good use. So after reading your blogs I was unhappy about the "we'll see" in reference to the Crown and the comment that I was "crazy".
After retracting the comment "crazy" today. I felt better about your blogs. Now all that needs to be fixed is the "we'll see" comment being replaced by "I would love to, that sounds like fun". OK so start working on that.
So I was on your mind last night? Just kidding. I am sorry to hear all your relationships end with sick, sadistic, twisted turns. Boys can be such jerks. Hahaha. Really though you just need to find a nice guy who will treat you right. We are all pulling for you. I am serious!
So after a lot of thought yesterday and last night. I still hold the reservation to change my mind within 3 days of the decision. I have decided to "wait until marriage". I know I am going to get a whole load of shit for this from ALL of you but I think that as of now in my life it is the right decision. In my mind the pros outweigh the cons.
Now just so we get the definition straight. Deciding to become a "new virgin" means nothing. I don't want to get weighed down in rules and semantics. Simply put no sex of any kind. I think that should cover it. If you have any questions feel free to comment and I will do my best to answer them. LATERS!!

No comments: