Thursday, June 30, 2005

What...?

Lame title I know. Anyway it's about 10:30 pm on Thursday. I am bored so I thought I would blog. I know what you're asking yourselves and how can I possibly be bored. After reading my past posts you would hve to be inclined to believe that I lead an absolutely exciting life. Unfortunately nothing could be further from the truth.
I went to work today. It wasn't as bad as Monday, I only got yelled at twice instead of multiple times in one sitting. It was your basic lame graduation event. I am skipping over small details because it really isn't that exciting to talk about let alone read or hear about. After Pete gave me a ride home (thanks, Pete) I sat around and watched some TV. Then my brother and me went to Hollywood Video and Tommy's. After renting 3 movies for only $.99 each and purchasing delicious Tommy's food we made our way back home. Once home Alex quickly ate his food and left me home alone for some friends at CityWalk. Whatever!!
So that brings me to now. I finished watching one of the movies "The Forgotten". Not bad for what it was. A mildly entertaining mystery-suspense movie. After that I got on the computer to consolidate my student loans, that was action packed as you can probably imagine. That is how we come to the actual here and now... God damn it, it is so freakin hot right now I am going to pass out. Thank god no one is here right now, all they would see is well I am not going to go into detail because it might gross some people out...in fact it might gross me out. It ain't pretty.
Anyway so once again I am alone at home with not a whole lot of options on what to do. I will probably watch another movie or TV even thought I don't want to.
This is so rambling, random and sad. That's it... I am out. PEACE!!

2 comments:

Pete said...

Me and lauri went to Hollywood too but we couldn't find crap to rent...not even for 99cents.

Randy said...

Yeah it was not a successful trip. So far nothing has been great