Wednesday, June 08, 2005

The Best Chili Fries in the City

Hey everyone Tim commented on Lauri's vegas blog while he was home and he wants everyone to read it. My wonderful internet is down so i'm doing this dail-up stylees. Also, for your reading pleasure is a list of songs I will need to download when I get my ipod.

Barry Maquire - Eve of Destruction
Weezer - Beverly Hills
Guns N' Roses - Patience
50 Cent and the Game - That really good song that I like but I don't know the name of.
There were a butload of others but now I can't remember.

Also, I just wanna say for the record. And I will go to the mat for this. WonderBurger has THE best chili cheese fries in the city. They are so frickin awesome I can hardly beleive it. YOu know when you go to Tops and you get the fries but only eat half because the Chili gets all hard. Not these the chili is great and it even has some spice to it. And the Cheese, oh my god the cheese. Its melted but not swimming in its own grease. I don't know what they do but you can't beat them. Yes, I've had The Hat, these are better. Better than Lucky Boy and better than Tommy's. You gotta try them.

2 comments:

Lauri said...

Hell yeah those are the bestest chili cheese fries! I want some right now! There almost hard to describe there so yummy.

Pete said...

Do you have the CD? Can I make a copy of it?