Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Wassup?

Hey y'all what's going on? That's a little Texas talk for you texans. Anyway it's just a lazy Wednesday. I really got nothing to say right now about anything with great importance.
I paid my electric bill which sounds exciting but wasn't really. I watched some "Point Break" on FX. That movie is really kinda funny. So yup now I am blogging.
I think later today I am going to upload some more songs onto iTunes. That is always good for a few hours or so.
Oh I wanted to say to Pete, Lauri and Alex that I had a great time last night I don't know whether or not you did. I know we didn't do very much different. For some reason though I was just thinking about it last night before I passed out and early this morning when I woke up and I thought to myself WOW last night was a good time for a Tuesday. I am thinking maybe having like a weekly thing where we just hang out at someone's apartment and watch a movie or two and have pizza or something, no alcohol is required. Just something to think about.

No comments: