Tuesday, June 14, 2005

What up bitches?

People, people, people. What is the haps on the craps? I am a little happy today because I only got two more days of school left, ever! So you will have to excuse me. So what's going on in the news today? Michael Jackson is acquitted. Gee didn't see that one coming. Our court system in America is flawed somehow, I haven't figured out how yet...wait that's it. It was so simple how could I have missed it. If you are famous you can get away with murder, child molestation and practically anything else you want. Oh well I guess another perk of being famous. Hmph.
So Pete's trip got canceled, then moved, then put back on the original time frame. I would have given up the first time, I don't have that much motivation. Just so everyone knows my party is officially on the 26th that is the final date. No more moving around. Now you plan around me. Got it? Good.
So I have to work tonight I don't wanna. That place bugs. I don't mind when my boos isn't there, but whenever she is there, yuck. Whatever moving along.
I am kind of rambling cause I got not much to say my past week was pretty tame nothing too exciting. I had fun Friday night with Lauri, Sheila and Pete. Sunday night at Tim's wasn't too bad either. All in all nothing too exciting. I should probably stop cause I could get into boring territory and then well...

2 comments:

Lauri said...

I'm kinda bummed that your party is on a sunday. For some reason i thought that the 26th was a saturday. i guess i'll have to be reserved with my drinking that evening.

Randy said...

Lauri take Monday off so you can drink. It's not everyday I actually complete something.