Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Long Time Coming

So what's up people? I know it has been a long time since I last posted like a week or so. For that reason instead of writing in block paragraph form I am going to do a timeline of sort for what has transpired starting from last Wednesday. First I am going to go have a cigarette. BRB!

Wednesday
So for the majority of Wednesday I sat around and watched TV nothing new there. It was more or less a relax day. Towards evening time I became restless though and wanted to do something. So I called up Pete and asked if he wanted to go to The Crown for happy hour late style. He said No he had a paper due and was saving his monet for Vegas. I was unhappy about this but nothing could be done. So instead I got my brother motivated and we went out to Crown. There were a lot of people there from Islands so it was kind of cool I drank beer and was merry. Eventually though we left and went home.
Thursday
I had some stuff due on Thursday night so I grabbed my computer from my brother's room and started working on my stuff. There was a marathon of the first season of America's Next Top Model on VH1 so I had that playing while I did my homework. After a while I finished all my homework and realaxed till I had to go to class that evening. I turned in my stuff and got the teacher's opinion she made a few corrections and said if I faxed it in before midnight I could get a better grade so I got home made the corrections and went off to Kinko's to fax it. I went to the Kinko's in Arcadia to do that, after printing it out I went to go fax it and the guy said they were closing and he couldn't do it. I was slightly perturbed because I was under the false assumption that Kinko's was 24 hours. Obviously in Arcadia you are allowed to close. So pissed off I got in the car and drove to Kinko's in Pasadena. When I finally got there, they were luckily open and after waiting 20 minutes or so to get some service,a dude finally came over and faxed my stuff for me. On the way home I stopped at McDonald's cause I was hungry. So Iordered drove home and ate. After all that adventure I was wiped out so I went to bed.
Friday
Friday I went to school and turned in my report on Cuba. Some IDS assignment to find out about Cuba's infrastructure. Whatever. I sat there and listened to the lecture and then left. At home I had nothing to do again so I mad my brother take me to Rite-Aid so I caould buy some beer. Now usually I wouldn't buy Coor's Light but at 10.99 for a 20 pack I couldn't resist. I knew I would have nothing to do that night cause all my friends had gone to Vegas for the weekend. So I hunkered down in front of my computer to do some research for my paper due Monday with ample amounts of beer in the fridge. So after about an hour of that my brother went to go eat somewhere and I was strangely drawn to Yahoo! Personals. I have done the online dating thing before without any overwhelming successes. But I figured what the hell I went on and within a half-hour or so I met this girl who wanted me to come over that night and spend the night after looking at her pictures I respectfully declined. This may sound mean but she was a very large woman, too big for me. So I kept trolling convinced I would find no one interesting enough for me. Then like out of nowhere I found someone who was online and who was by far the best-looking girl I had seen that night. So I struck up a conversation and we ended up talking till about 1AM when I had to go to bed since I had work the next day early.
Saturday
I worked all day 8AM - 6PM. It sucked. The rest of the day I did nothing. I came home hung out for a while and then went to bed because I was so tired. Saturday nothing happened worth noting.
Sunday
I went to work at 11AM and worked till about 5 or so. Then I came home and my brother was packing because he was goign to Alaska the next day to visit our folks. I forgot to mention he told me this Friday evening. Anyway so I hung out and watched TV. He went to Dave & Buster's later that night to hang out with his friends Nate and Caroline. Pete came over later that night because he wanted to say Later to my bro but he was tired due to the Vegas trip so he couldn't hang there too long. So he left then my brother came home later. I went to bed cause I would have to wake up at 5AM to take him to the airport. LAX, yo!
Monday
I awoke at 4:45AM to take my brother to LAX. We left at 5AM. The sun is not up at 5. So I drove home to the airport and dropped him off and headed home. As I am heading home I get a call from my brother saying his flight got cancelled, he said he would try to go get another one and call me back. So he calls back and says he got another flight and it is leaving from the OC but they are giving them vouchers to get there. So I tell him to call me before he leaves and when he arrives. So I go home to work on my paper and what not. When I get home I start on my paper and my Yahoo! girl signs on so while working on my paper I am talking to her this goes on all day. From 7:30AM till she leaves at 4:15PM. After that I finally put my paper to bed and wait till I go to school. I go to school turn in my paper take a quiz about WWI and WWII. I got them all right I am so smart. Came home and after being up for about 16 hours. I watched a half hour of TV and went to bed.
Tuesday
So now we arrive to today. After waking up around 10:30 feeling rejuvenated and alive. I signed on to my computer and started to talk to my htYahoo! girl who will from here on be reffered to as Jeniece. So we just were chatting and what not about tonight, becasue we are supposed to meet tonight real casual like for some Coldstone. She is 23. Anyway So that is up till now. I decided to blog because it had been a while. I will be posting later tonight to let you know how the meeting went and if the ice cream was any good.
Peace out homies. Stay tuned for Tuesday night, hopefully it will be good news!!

1 comment:

Pete said...

Randy you hook up with more internet chicks than anyone I know.