Friday, June 24, 2005

We're Back Bitches!

We're back bitches! I want you all to know that the first thing I did after walking in the door (after taking a shit in a real toilet that is...) was to check the blog. I'm glad to see there was some active blogging going on. I am less than happy to see that after being gone for five fricken days Randy has had a lifestyle change and become a retarded...I mean recycled...virgin. I can see how making major life decisions might be difficult when I'm not around so maybe you should refrain from trying Randy.
Here are several reasons why I object to your decision.
Biology: The male of every species has evolved the urge to procreate with as many different females as possible, so as to engender genetic diversity. To deny the urge to engage in sexual intercourse is to suppress millions of years of evolutionary response. For one, I don't think its possible. For another I think its dangerous to try, who knows how that energy is going to manifest itself.

Self Image: Remember, 90% percent of the things we do, as men, in our day to day lives is for chicks and the prospect of sex with chicks. Even in a long term relationship its important to maintain an impressive self image. Think about it. If I cared nothing for chicks I would never shave nor groom myself. I would not try to make money. I would shop for my clothes at walmart. I would eat until I weighed 400 pounds. And I'd probably be drunk 24/7. Is that what you call a healthy lifestyle. With nothing to strive for your self image will fall apart.

Lack of philosophical Basis: I didn't read the article in RS but I bet those who choose to wait until marriage are doing so because they have some moral issues (probably religious) that they are using as a basis for their non-activity. You don't have that. You don't think sex is wrong your just doing this because...Well I don't really know why. But without a strong philosophical basis to back up your decision you'll be in the heat of the moment looking for reasons to stop and you will have none.

Cats out of the Bag: YOU'RE NOT A VIRGIN! You've already done it and there is no going back. If you want to change the way you manage your relationship that's one thing, if you also want to put off having sex with any particular woman that another thing but, again, to randomly deny ourselves that which makes us male is unwise.

Anyway I just had to weigh in before it was too late. Yosemite was a blast I will blog about some stories later. I'll be talking to you guys soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seriously Randy...not cool. I bet you "give it up" at the first opportunity. Everybody says that they'll wait for marriage until there's a naked chick on their bed.