Monday, June 27, 2005

Monday

Hey everyone what's happening? I'll tell you what, I hate my job. That is it I said it. I really, really hate my job and I am going to attempt to look for a new one starting Monday of next week.
It is annoying to get blamed for everything that goes wrong. There are times when I do smoething wrong or something that is stupid. Everyone messes up occasionally, right? Well not at my job, no matter what I do it is wrong or bad so that is why I am like, FUCK IT. They can all kiss my ass. I am done with this fucked up job. So I am going to move on and they can find someone else to blame when something goes wrong.
On to better things, Sunday was my graduation party and while the expected crowd was not as bog as anticipated. I had an awesome time. It was one of the better times I have had at a party lately. I got to drink as much as I wanted, I ate as much as I needed and all around just had a totally great time. Most everybody was hung over from a party the night before but still once that wore off the party hit its full stride. Basically I had a totally fun time at my graduation party on Sunday.
So my virginity thing is still going strong but I am starting to have second thoughts. I know I know I said this was a done deal. Maybe I am going about it wrong though. Pete's blog made sense to me (usually he does). I am denying myself for really no good reason, the people in that article I read were doing it for religous reasons. I have no good reason for it. So we'll see what develops in the coming weeks but maybe instead of virginity I will just making amrter decisions when it comes to women and relationships.
Well that is about it for now I guess. I am going to go watch some TV and forget about the shitty time I had at work this weekend and the tongue lashing I got today from my fat, stupid bitch of a boss. As well as all the back-stabbing lying people who I work with. Except for Pete and Lauri love you guys. Anyway PEACE OUT to all my blogging buddies. I am lloking forward to comments and cool blogs in the upcoming days. Bye.

No comments: